This drawing came from the obsession concept. I kept on thinking on how the people we watched in "Horders" seemed to have a severed internal disorder. This image came to mind and I had to record it. I'm still struggling with using less detail and clean line in my sketches. I have no in between with my thumbnails to my sine drawings. I feel like I must complete everything. It cannot remain scribbles. It must be finished. That is my internal problem. Maybe I'm a perfectionist.
These sketches came from a boxing tournament that I attended in downtown a while back. These are gestures I did in pencil, and for the sake of cleaning things up, went back in with ball point pen. I was pleasantly surprised at how I was just being okay with the doodles. Then again, I wasn't left much time to draw each figure. It's not like they were hired models. They were trained athletes.
And if I may, I definitely recommend going to see a boxing and/or MMA tournament if ever possible.
: /
I just enjoy the colors and shapes despite the lack of background.


No comments:
Post a Comment